diumenge, 18 de maig del 2008

Dialogues

Dialogue --> Making Suggestions
Júlia- It's Raquel's birthday next week. Let's buy her a present!
Blanca- OK. Shall we give the new CD of Avril Lavigne?
Júlia- I'm not sure. She doesn't really like music.
Blanca- Well, why don't we get her a mobile phone?
Júlia- Great idea. She really likes this
Blanca- OK. Let's buy her a mobile phone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Talking about the past
Júlia: How was your weekend?
Blanca: Brilliant!
Júlia:What did you do?
Blanca: I went to the cinema on Saturday.
Júlia: Did you see that new comedy?
Blanca: No, I didn't. I saw the new Harry Potter film.
Júlia: What was it like?
Blanca: It was amazing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Dialogue --> Agreeing and disagreeing
Blanca: What do you thing of the Scorpions CD?
Júlia: I don't like it. It's very lound!
Blanca: I disagree. I think it's OK.
Júlia: Well, I prefer pop music
Blanca: I agree with . But their last CD was better.
Júlia: Yes, I suppose you're right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Dialogue --> Shopping for clothes
Júlia: Hey, Blanca. Look at this jacket.
Blanca: Yeah, it's cool.
Júlia: I'm going to try it on. Excuse me. Can I try this jacket on?
Blanca: OK. The changing room is over there.
Júlia: Thanks. What do you think?
Blanca: It looks great. Are you going buy it?
Júlia: I'm not sure. I think I need a bigger one.